domingo, 25 de maio de 2008

The ideal person

The ideal person has to be very special. There are many reasons why He must be a special person.
He has to be more interesting then the other people and has to saty by my side. But when He's mad He'll simply watch a sunset or read a good book.
I think He also is very sensible, inteligent, beautiful, taal and young person, He enjoys going to pleasant places. This person that's always happy with life will always seach for live friendship and will always give his love to my family.
I would like him because I'm a funny and friendy person. I'm also short, young and am also always happy with life. I don't like to stay home on the weenkends. I have a hard job that's for from my house.
I like to cook good food and also invite some friends to a party at my house.
Maybe this special person wouldn't understand how important He is to me.

Nenhum comentário: